Hills Prescription Feline C/D Multicare Stew 82g x 24
Urinary Tract Health
Notify me when back in stock
Urinary Tract Health
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Great tasting Hill's Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare canned food:
- Developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to help support your cat's urinary tract health
- Contains the right balance of vital nutrients to help improve most lower urinary tract conditions without the need for surgery
- Can be fed long term as a way to reduce the recurrence of urinary stones
- Ideal for multiple cat households
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee.
- Clinically tested nutrition to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Rich in fish oil - an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Controlled magnesium, calcium and phosphorus levels for bladder health
- Antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system
- Ideal for long-term feeding and multi-cat households
- Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently
Urinary Tract Health Warning Signs
- Urinating outside the litter box
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Refusing to eat
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need for proper bladder health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet™ pet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice, Corn Starch, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Alginate, Chicken Fat, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.
verage Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 840 kcal/kg (69 kcal/82g can)
|Vitamin E||729 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.85|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
C/Ds Multi stewBy: Deborah Harris on 26 March 2020My cat loves this but as it dries out quickly and he is a "grazer" I only give him a third of a can at a time.
Hill Cd cat food/customer service and afterpayBy: Bianca on 21 November 2016Hills cd has saved my cats life as he is a male cat that has suffered crystals 4 times. Also the service was great even when I thought I was in the right and it turned out I was in the wrong. The vetshed kept calm.
Yummy!By: Deborah Harris on 1 July 2016My cat Harley thinks this stew is really yummy.