Return Items Policy | The Vet Shed Online Pet Supplies Store Read The Vet Shed returns policy for online pet supplies that you can return, refund or exchange. Visit The Vet Shed for Australia's best pet products for your pets!
Your complete satisfaction is our primary concern. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please first contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 735 995 and advise of the difficulty or issues with the products. Our highly trained team will assist you and should a return be necessary arrangements made. Items may be returned for refund, exchange or store credit within 30 days of invoice date. A returns form is required to be included with all returned items.
Please note Vaccines are not a returnable item, nor are dog whistles
Please print out the Returns form below
WHAT can be returned?
Most products can be returned for refund or exchange if not suitable. The exception to this are items that can not be returned due to health issues such as Whistles etc. Please note that vaccines and cold goods are also unable to be returned.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Items need to be returned within 30 days.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Items need to be returned to
The Vet Shed
PO Box 195
Archerfield QLD 4108
HOW to return items?
Items must be packaged back up and returned to us the same way they were sent to you (with the original tags attached or original packaging). Most items sent to you will be in boxes to make sure items are delivered to you in good condition. Items returned back in envelopes etc that are damaged in transit will not be accepted for return.
SHIPPING for returns?
- All customers are responsible for the postage fees of returning items to The Vet Shed, unless there was an error on our part. We do not offer free returns postage for ‘change of mind’ or ‘wrong size/colour ordered’ returns at this time, this cost is incurred by the customer.
- If you received a damaged shipment or product, please email photos of the damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
- The original postage and handling charges will not be refunded (This is not applicable if the return is due to The Vet Shed's error)
PAYMENT OF REFUND
- Refunds will be issued in the same method as the order was paid.
- On reciept of your goods the returns team will process your return and authorise the refund, exchange or store credit. Please allow 1-4 business days for this process to be completed. You will be emailed once the process is complete.
Once we have processed your refund, it will automatically go through to Afterpay and once they process it, it will show up in your payment plan.
Afterpay system will then adjust your payments from your last instalment backwards. This means your final payment might be reduced to zero, but the rest of your payments stay the same. Their systems cannot spread the new purchase price out evenly across your four payments or across the remaining payments.
As per the Afterpay website, financial refunds can take up to 7 business days depending on your financial institution. If you have any questions you should follow up with them.
All items must be in their original packaging with any tags still attached. All items must be clean and hair free and in "as new" condition.