The term `The Vet Shed’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 12 / 20 Jijaws Street Sumner Park QLD 4074 Our ABN is 63 112 279 802. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Use of this web site and the sale of products are governed by the laws of Queensland and Australia. By using this website or purchasing products from The Vet Shed you submit to the laws of Queensland and Australia and agree that any dispute will be determined in accordance with and by the courts of Queensland and Australia.Your use of this website and the purchases of products is governed by these terms of service.It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this website and the purchase of any products from us complies with the law where you are.We make no representation or warranty in this regard. All local taxes, customs duties and other government fees and charges imposed on any products you purchase or on your purchase are your responsibility.
This website is created and supported by The Vet Shed personnel and third-party solution providers. The contents of this website including without limitation all editorial materials, informational text photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, music and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of The Vet Shed Corporation or licensors and are protected under applicable copyright and trademark laws. The Vet Shed gives you permission to copy documents published on this website for noncommercial purposes only, provided that all copies retain copyright and proprietary notice clauses. The further copying, redistribution or publication of any part of this website is prohibited. The names The Vet Shed and the The Vet Shed logos are copyright. The Vet Shed actively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
No Guarantee or Warranty
The Vet Shed understands the need to accurately provide information about its products and services to its website viewers. The Vet Shed will use reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete and up-to-date information on this website. The Vet Shed makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, completeness or frequency that it is updated. All users agree that they access the website at their own risk and information and materials on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date or may not meet your needs and requirements.
This website is provided on an "AS IS" basis and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Vet Shed MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL The Vet Shed, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OR OTHER REPESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH: THE EXISTENCE, ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE; OR FROM ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, QUALIFICATION OR RECOMMENDATIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE , REGARDLESS OF WHETHER The Vet Shed HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES DAMAGE OR DAMAGE DUE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR FOR ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, The Vet Shed DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
The Vet Shed provides information within this website which is intended to provided general information about The Vet Shed Pharmaceuticals and its products only. It is not intended to replace medical advice, medical visits or recommendations from health care professionals. It is important to follow your Veterinarians advice in addressing your animal health care needs. Information on this website concerning products approved for marketing is subject to the full prescribing information for such Products. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR VET OR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO TAKING ANY MEDICATIONS DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE.
Links to Other Websites
The Vet Shed does not recommend the use of its products in a manner inconsistent with product labeling. The Vet Shed websites may contain links to other websites of interest and are provided only as a convenience to users of our website. The Vet Shed website policies do not apply to those websites. Please check with the Legal Disclaimer of the websites you are visiting. Information found in a linked website is not reviewed nor monitored by The Vet Shed. Linked websites are provided to assist with your information gathering efforts. The Vet Shed makes no claims or warranties of any information found in a linked website. The Vet Shed is not responsible for the content of such websites and shall not be liable for any injury or loss as a result of users' access to other websites.
This website is not intended for children 13 years of age and younger and The Vet Shed does not knowingly accept information from children. If your child has subscribed to our services or sent us personal information and you would like it removed please send an e-mail via our Contact Us Form requesting we remove your child's name from our subscriber service and we will delete it.
The Vet shed shall not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any failure of performaning the services due to an act of god, war declared or undeclared, acts of public enemy, riots, civil commotion, invasion, insurrection, sabotage, acts of restrait of any government, federal, stage or municpal action or regulation, fire, flood, hurricanes, tornados, accidents, epidemic or quarantine
The Vet Shed websites contain product information that may or may not be applicable to other countries, and may be listed under different trademarks or administered for sale with different indications, dosages and restrictions within different regions of the world. This website is for the use and access of the residents within the Australia, Canada, The United States of America and the United Kingdom. The Vet Shed websites may link to operating affiliates and subsidiaries located outside those countries. Those websites may contain information applicable only to that country or region and such information should not be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of that country.