Endogard Allwormer for Medium Dogs 5 - 10kg pack of 4 tablets
Protects from Roundworm, whipworm, Tapeworm, hookworm
Notify me when back in stock
Endogard is a tasty palatable liver flavoured tablet that effectively treats and controls Roundworm, Hookworms, Whipworms and Tapeworms.
Endogard Medium tablets are 1 tablet per 10kg
- Can be used on cats and dogs
- Broadspectrum all wormer
- Tasty liver flavour
- Kills and controls all intestinal worms
- Use in dogs from 2 weeks of age
Treatment and control of
- roundworm (Toxascaris leonina, Toxacara canis),
- hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ucinaria stenocephala),
- whipworm (Trichurisspp) and
- tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp),
- hydatids (Echinococcus granulosus) in dogs & cats.
- Please note it Does not control heartworm.
Composition is Praziquantel 5mg/kg and Oxibendazole 22.5mg/kg
- Young puppies and kittens treat according to weight at 2 , 4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age
- If your pet is a breeding bitch or located in a know hydatid area or if whipworm is a problem, of even if you attend dog parks where alot of dogs are present then monthly worming is recommended
Allwormer for dogsBy: Diane Traill on 11 April 2019No problems with this product
Endoguard All WormerBy: Judith on 23 December 2018I'm very happy with this product. It's the first AllWormer I've found that my 2 year old French Bulldog can keep down.
Safe to use on MDR1 breedsBy: Belinda Hales on 26 September 2018I use this product on my collies that are my showing & breeding stock. Having a breed that has the MDR1 (multi Drug Resistant) gene it is important not to use drugs which ontain mectin.