Endogard Allwormer for Small Dogs and Cats up to 5kg pack of 4 tablets
Protects from Roundworm, whipworm, Tapeworm, hookworm
Notify me when back in stock
Endogard is a tasty palatable liver flavoured tablet that effectively treats and controls Roundworm, Hookworms, Whipworms and Tapeworms.
- Can be used on cats and dogs
- Broadspectrum all wormer
- Tasty liver flavour
- Kills and controls all intestinal worms
- Use in dogs and cats from 2 weeks of age
Treatment and control of
- roundworm (Toxascaris leonina, Toxacara canis),
- hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ucinaria stenocephala),
- whipworm (Trichurisspp) and
- tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp),
- hydatids (Echinococcus granulosus) in dogs & cats.
- Please note it Does not control heartworm.
Composition is Praziquantel 5mg/kg and Oxibendazole 22.5mg/kg
- Young puppies and kittens treat according to weight at 2 , 4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age
- Adult cats and dogs treat according to weight every 3 months
- If your pet is a breeding bitch or located in a know hydatid area or if whipworm is a problem, of even if you attend dog parks where alot of dogs are present then monthly worming is recommended
A wormer that really works wellBy: Jean on 13 December 2018Purchased this product as i had seen a review on the tablets for larger dogs and must say it is the BEST dog worm tablet i have come across in years. Have purchased a new puppy recently which had worms and a previously used brand didn't seem to do a thorough job. However within 3 hours of giving Endogard, puppy had passed adult tapeworm and roundworms, not one alive. Quick and effective. My choice of worm tablets for pets from now on. 10 out of 10