Razor Horse Wormer
Roundworm, Tapeworm and Bot treatment for horse
Notify me when back in stock
Equine Razor Wormer
Roundworm, Tapeworm and Bot Treatment for Horses
- A powerful, cost-effective broad-spectrum wormer for horses of all ages including pregnant mares, ponies and foals,
- Razor Wormer treats and controls roundworms, tapeworms, bots and summer sores.
- Features : Razor Wormer, horse wormer, clears roundworms in both adult and larval stages and benzimidazole resistant strains of small strongyles. Each 15mg dose contains 1500mg praziquantel for powerful protection from adult and immature tapeworms.
- Razor Wormer provides two (2) worming treatments for a 600kg horse in each 30mL syringe, or three (3) treatments for a 400kg horse to provide a more versatile wormer and reduce waste.
- Razor Wormer, horse wormer, is safe to treat foals from 6-8 weeks of age. Mares may be treated at any stage of pregnancy and stallions may be treated with no effect on fertility. The consistently smooth, flavoured paste in Razor Wormer provides a palatable, concentrated broad-spectrum worming dose for horses of all ages.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
razor horse wormerBy: Glen Reichle on 5 July 2020found this product to be a great wormer, also love ordering my products from the vet shed. Always willing to help and to sort out any problems as quickly and with proficiency. 5 stars
Razor Horse WormerBy: Mel Hibbett on 24 June 2017Being an Alpaca breeder, I use this for the crias (baby alpacas) when the Mum's are weaning them. They tend to develop "Tape Worm" due to the stress of weaning and respond brilliantly to Razor. I only use half the dose of other wormers and repeat in 21 days to ensure the breeding cycle is over.