Bravecto Spot on for Small Dogs 4.5-10kg Single dose flea and Tick control
6 months paralysis tick and flea prevention in 1 spot on
Notify me when back in stock
Bravecto Spot on is the easy way to protect your small dog from Deadly Paralysis ticks and keep those pesky fleas away - Yes you read it right - this one spot on will last 6 Months for flea and paralysis tick control.
- Paralysis tick control control for 6 months
- Flea control for 6 months
- Controls brown dog tick for 3 months
- Kills newly emerged fleas before they get a chance to lay eggs. Breaking the flea life cycle and getting rid of fleas fast
- Safe to use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Use of puppies from 8 weeks of age and over 2kg
- Do not give to dogs under 2kg
- Well tolerated in MDR1 collies
- Systemically acting
- Small Bravecto spot on is suitable for dogs for dogs 4.5-10kg
How To Use Bravecto Spot on for Dogs
1. Remove Bravecto from its child safe packaging.
2. Hold the tube straight up and give the cap one twist to break the seal.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE CAP AS IT DOES NOT COME OFF.
3. Ensure the animals back is horizontal. Part the hair and apply directly to the skin.
4. For very small dogs and small dogs, apply in two spots. For medium sized dogs, apply in three spots. For large and very large dogs, apply in four spots along the back.
Bravecto Spot on for small dogsBy: Sheryl And Ray Buckle on 24 April 2020Thank you product arrived promptly.
happy dogBy: melanie on 6 March 2020My dog was really happy with her bravecto spot on, she really didn't like the chews, but was quite happy for me to put the fluid on the back of her neck. Win!
Recent orderBy: firstname.lastname@example.org on 26 January 2020Easy web site to scroll for product search. Have found the products the prices to be competitive with other shops. Will order again when I will run out
Product PurchasedBy: Christine Nicholson on 26 August 2019Product arrived on time and It was exactly the same that I purchase at the Vet .
bravecto spot on for small dogs 4.5 to 10 kgBy: sue wells on 26 January 2019I have had trouble with fleas, then one of my dogs got a paralysis tick which prompted me to try this product. I don't like using chemicals of any kind so was a bit wary but didn't want to risk my dogs dying when I could prevent it so I treated my Chihuahua and my Jack Russell with no side effects and happily no more fleas. My daughter then treated her dogs and at last, not one flea to be found. I'm very impressed.
bravecto spot on for small dogs 4.5 to 10 kgBy: sue wells on 13 January 2019My friends Chihuahua had a paralysis tick so while at vet they gave him bravecto in case he had another tick. That prompted me to buy some for my Jack Russell. I didn't use it properly so he didn't get the full dose. I was concerned about him not being protected so I bought another one after checking with vet and put it on him with no adverse reactions. The few fleas he had soon disappeared and I feel safe taking him near long grass again. Living in town we thought our dogs were safe from ticks but you can never be sure so I'd advise everyone to give their animal protection, it is a terrible thing seeing your dog affected by a tick, we were lucky we found it in time.