Bravecto Spot on for Medium Dogs 10-20kg Single dose flea and Tick control
6 months paralysis tick and flea prevention in 1 spot on
Notify me when back in stock
Bravecto Spot on is the easy way to protect your small dog from Deadly Paralysis ticks and keep those pesky fleas away - Yes you read it right - this one spot on will last 6 Months for flea and paralysis tick control.
- Paralysis tick control control for 6 months
- Flea control for 6 months
- Controls brown dog tick for 3 months
- Kills newly emerged fleas before they get a chance to lay eggs. Breaking the flea life cycle and getting rid of fleas fast
- Safe to use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Use of puppies from 8 weeks of age and over 2kg
- Do not give to dogs under 2kg
- Well tolerated in MDR1 collies
- Systemically acting
- Medium Bravecto spot on is suitable for dogs for dogs 10-20kg
How To Use Bravecto Spot on for Dogs
1. Remove Bravecto from its child safe packaging.
2. Hold the tube straight up and give the cap one twist to break the seal.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE CAP AS IT DOES NOT COME OFF.
3. Ensure the animals back is horizontal. Part the hair and apply directly to the skin.
4. For very small dogs and small dogs, apply in two spots. For medium sized dogs, apply in three spots. For large and very large dogs, apply in four spots along the back.
Bracero one shotBy: Jacob Mill on 10 October 2019Good product
Bravecto spot onBy: Angela gray on 29 December 2018I received the product the day after ordering. Administered to Rosie. We’ve been bush camping & she didn’t get any ticks, thankfully! Thanks for such prompt service. Cheers, Angela
deliveryBy: ian stewart on 14 October 2018very quick