Advantage Small Cats Orange 6 pack Cats up to 4kg
Flea control that works for cats
Notify me when back in stock
Advantage for small cats is for the little guys up to 4kg and is great for growing kittens. (Please note that the average cat is approximately 5kg)
Advantage just needs to be applied to the back of the neck once a month. Just part the hair on the back of the neck and squeeze the contents of the pippette onto the skin.
Advantage Orange 6pk is for cats under 4kg. It is a "Spot On" flea preparation for cats from any age. Advantage needs to be applied monthly and will also kill flea larvae in the surroundings of the treated animals. Advantage is safe for use on pregnant and lactating animals. It is not necessary to treat unweaned kittens with Advantage as treatment of the mother protects the litter while in contact. Treat the mother with Advantage until weaning, then treat individual kittens.
Advantage Orange is for cats and kittens up to 4kg
Advantage kills fleas on your cat fast
The spot-on that doesn’t need fleas to bite to take effect. Advantage stops fleas biting fast.
Why choose Advantage?
Fastest relief from painful flea bites
• Stops fleas biting in 3-5 minutes.
• The fastest product to kill fleas on contact, without the need to bite. So pets suffer less of those painful flea bites and less Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
• Breaks the flea lifecycle.
• Prevents infestation if your treated pet comes into contact with other pets with fleas.
• Kills adult fleas and flea larvae within 20 minutes of contact.
Lasts all month and easy to use
• Simply squeeze the dose onto the back of your cat's neck. Advantage then spreads across the skin and through the coat, where it is effective against fleas for 1 month.
Advantage is waterproof when used as directed
• Advantage treated cats can do what they like to do without you worrying about their flea protection. Advantage remains effective following soap-free shampoo treatment, bathing or exposure to rain.
Advantage is safe and effective
• Advantage is so safe it can be used on kittens from day one. It can also be used on pregnant and lactating queens.
• Yes it's true, Advantage is so safe you can use it on your pet rabbit or ferret too.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Fab productBy: Natalie on 15 January 2017Definately reccommend this product to all the cat owners i know good price and works amazingly
advantage small catsBy: Tania Verscharen on 23 May 2016Excellent product and once again excellent service from Vet Shed.