Professional 2 speed animal clippers used by groomers and veterinarians. Comes complete with size 10 blade.
- A professional rotary motor, gear drive, fan cooled clipper suitable for professional groomers and vets as well as the horse and dog enthusiasts. Features precision ground high carbon steel blades, cleaning brush and oil. Internal fan cooling means the KM-2 runs cooler, even under the most extreme condition
- Features high carbon steel blade ( #10 Ultimate blade.) , cleaning brush and oil
- Warranty Information - All warranty claims are to be taken up with an authorised Wahl Service agent directly. The Vet Shed does not accept returns of clippers direct back to The Vet Shed. All returns for any faults, warranties or repairs are to be done directly with an authorised Wahl Servce agent who are based all over Australia. Please click here to find your closest agent
Your product is covered by Wahl for a period of 1 year from date of purchase against any manufacturing faults.
- All products returned for repair under warranty must have proof of purchase (copy of your receipt). No Proof - No Warranty. ( if you have lost your invoice The Vet Shed can easily supply you with another )
- The product that is sent in for warranty that is over 6 months old and up to 12 months old, warranty parts will be replaced but where the product has done a lot of work a service charge will be made out.
- Any products that are repaired by anyone other than an authorised service agent will not be covered under warranty e.g. pulled apart or fitted with non-genuine parts.
- Unless returned clipper is "new" our policy is to re sharpen all clipper blades. Reason, on return clipper may not cut due to blunt blades. These will be charged accordingly.
- All inward freight/postage is to be paid by the customer.
- If warranty - clipper will be returned postage paid.
- If not warranty, return freight will be charged.
If maintenance service or service under warranty is required forward the product to your nearest Wahl authorised agent
When returning the product for service or warranty, please ensure the following:
- Postage is prepaid
- Use sturdy packaging to protect the product against damage in transit - such damage is not covered by the warranty.
- Include your name, address and proof of purchase
- Provide a detailed description of the fault
- When sending a clipper do send the blades - but not attached to the clipper to avoid damage in transit.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review