Vetafarm NeoCare 450gm
Gives baby birds a flying start
Notify me when back in stock
Vetafarm Neocare is the revolutionary hand rearing formula for your baby birds. Neocare is formulated for optimal health and growth in your chicks. Neocare is extrusion cooked for safety and increased digestibility for your babies. We understand you love your little ones so care for them with the best.
- Contains probiotic to help your chicks with healthy gut flora.
- Scientifically balanced to ensure they get the correct nutrition.
- Contains all necessary vitamins, minerals, calciums etc. for strong bone and feather development.
To ensure success with your hand reared babies you must follow these directions.
Starting off babies on Neocare
- Start off with a very runny mixture. 2 small level scoops of formula to a jar or a cup, then add one large scoop and one small scoop of boiling water.
- Mix this through thoroughly using a fork for 30 seconds or until an even consistency is acheived (like gritty milk)
- Check the temperature and start to feed. The above mix needs to be gradually thickened over 48 hours.
Mixing regular formula
- Add one large level scoop of formula to a jar or cup, then add one large scoop of boiling water.
- Mix thoroughly using a fork for 30 seconds until a thick and consistent paste is formed.
- Add a further 3 small scoops of cool water and mix for a further 2 minutes or until an even consistency is achieved.
- Check temperature and feed.
- The temperature of the food fed to babies should be between 36-38 degrees celcius. It is important that you do not use a microwave to heat the formlula.
- You must use fresh formula - do not refrigirate any pre mixed formula for later use.
- The age and other specifics determine how often you should feed your baby birds. Be sure to research the requirements your little ones need before feeding.
6mg/g Probotic® 180 Million CFU/g as Lactobacillus acidophilus; L. delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus. L. plantarum; L. rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium; Streptococcus salivarius subspecies thermophilus.
Ingredients: Whole grains: corn, wheat & soybean. Vegetable oils and Natural organic acids. Amino acids lysine and methionine. Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K. Minerals: calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc.
Guaranteed Analysis: Min Crude Protein 21.0% Min Crude Fat 15.0% Max Fibre 4.0% Max Salt 0.5% Min Calcium 1.0%
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
NeocareBy: Ann on 16 April 2021Received. Thanks. Further purchase could be faster. I had to buy an additional packet as yours was late to arrive
Vetafarm neocareBy: Billie-Jayne King on 28 May 2017Awesome stuff
Handrearing foodBy: Ron Faber on 19 October 2014Having hand reared Major Mitchell Cockatoos every year for the past 10, I use only Vetafarm NeoCare for a perfect result with good healthy young, I can recommend this product.
great for wildlife carers of baby birds17 February 2014top stuff can be used to hand raise fruit eaters, seed eaters and insect eaters. a must for wildlife carers and general bird raisers. i saw results in feather growth in a mater of days wow.