Royal Canin Neutered Adult Medium Dog 9kg
Complete Feed For Dogs
Notify me when back in stock
Royal Canin Neutered Adult Medium Dog 9kg is a complete feed for dogs. This food is perfect for neutered adult medium breed dogs (11 to 25 kg) or with a tendency to gain weight - over 12 months old.
- Ideal Bodyweight - Royal Canin Neutered Adult Medium Dog 9kg is a adapted formula and calorie content to help dogs maintain an ideal weight. The specific blend of dietary fibres helps promote your dogs tummy feel full.
- Skin & Coat - It contains nutrients that support the skin health, hair growth and coat shine of your dog to help there coat look great 24/7.
- Digestive Health - A highly digestable formula with prebiotics to support healthy digestion of your dog.
- Antioxidant Complex - Use of a synergistic antioxidant complex with high contents of vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine and luteine, to help neutralize free radicals.
- COMPOSITION: Maize, barley, dehydrated pork protein, dehydrated poultry protein, wheat flour, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, beet pulp, wheat gluten**, soya oil, fish oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds (0.50%), fructo-oligosaccharides (0.49%), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
- ADDITIVES (kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Iron: 39 mg, Iodine: 3.9 mg, Copper: 12 mg, Manganese: 51 mg, Zinc: 133 mg, Selenium: 0.06 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 28.0%, Fat content: 11.0%, Crude fibres: 7.2%, Omega-6-fatty acid: 2.3%, Omega-3-fatty acid: 0.58%, EPA/DHA: 0.30%
- FEEDING INSTRUCTION: see table. Water should be available at all times. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place.
*Please consult with your veterinarian to determine the best diet for your pet. Transitioning your pet from one diet to another should be a smooth and gradual process over a 7–10-day period. Please ensure you follow the correct rationing amount, especially when mix-feeding.*
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.