Royal Canin Feline Persian 10kg
Balanced Diet Specifically created for Persians
Notify me when back in stock
Royal Canin Feline Persian is made spefically for the Persian cat. With its long, luxuriant coat, with a dense undercoat, its the hallmark of the Persian cat.
- PERSIAN contains an exclusive complex of nutrients which helps support the skin’s “barrier” role, thus maintaining skin and coat health.
- Formula enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Royal Canin Persian 30 Cat Food is a dry cat food exclusively adapted to the requirements of Persian cats (from 12 months).
- HAIRBALL REDUCTION A combination of specific fibres helps stimulate instestinal transit and naturally limit hairball formation.
- DIGESTIVE PERFORMANCE Helps maintain digestive health and promote a balance in the intestinal flora. Helps support a healthy urinary system
- SPECIAL BRACHYCEPHALIC JAW “Almond 11”, an almond-shaped kibble specially designed to make it easier for the Persian cat to grasp with the underside of the tongue.
Ingredients: Chicken meal, rice, chicken fat, corn gluten meal, brown rice, natural chicken flavour, wheat gluten, rice hulls, pea fibre, chicory pulp, anchovy oil (source of EPA/DHA), L-lysine, psyllium seed husk, sodium silico aluminate, soya oil, potassium chloride, dried egg product, DL-methionine, fructo-oligosaccharides, calcium carbonate, taurine, salt, dried brewers yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), Vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], choline chloride, borage oil, potassium citrate, sodium tripolyphosphate, Trace Minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols (source of vitamin E) and citric acid.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.