Royal Canin Canine Anallergenic 8kg
management of severe adverse food reactions
Notify me when back in stock
Anallergenic is formulated to assist in the management of severe adverse food reactions in dogs. This complete diet includes hydrolised protein sorses and selected carbohydrates to reduce skin and digestive reactions.
Recommended for (indications):
- Food intolerances
- Food elimination trials
- Food allergies with dermological and/or gastro intestinal signs
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation and growth
- Pancreatitis or hyperlipidaemia
- OLIGOPEPTIDES - The protein is broken into smaller pieces (with a very low molecular weight) to reduce the risk of allergic reaction
- ALLERGEN RESTRICTION - Manufactured in a strictly controlled production process to minimise contamination.
- SKIN BARRIER -patented with five special nutrients
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX - helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
Canine AnallergrnicBy: Monica on 19 April 2019After spending thousands on a very sick dog this was suggested to treat her collitis. It has made a huge difference to her well being
Happy Frenchie!By: Kushla on 15 March 2019We have a French bulldog that has food allergies that make him very unwell if ingested but since we have been using this product we have no more issues. Purchase from Vet Shed was much cheaper than other sites and postage was fast and service was great! Will be purchasing again from this site.
Awsome productBy: Ellen Butt on 3 June 2017My English bull dog only eats this food as he has many allergies its a great product