Rose Hip Vital 500gm for dogs
A natural anti inflammatory for dogs
Notify me when back in stock
Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is a 100% natural anti-inflammatory that may be of benefit for improving the joint health and general well-being of active and aging dogs. It is also a powerful antioxidant, a rich source of vitamin C, and is safe, scientifcally proven and registered by the APVMA.
- Rose-Hip Vital Canine is made from 100% pure and natural Rosehip fruit with no additional additives.
- A unique patented manufacturing and drying process activates a compound found within the rosehips, which then acts as a natural anti-inflammatory and is the subject of more than 30 scientific studies NOTE: Use in pregnant and lactating animals is not recommended as safety has not been established.
- Do what’s right by your dog with Rose-Hip Vital.
Dosage and Administration: Mix with food once daily.
- One level scoop (included) = 2.5 g
- Body weight up to 15 kg - 2 scoops daily for 3 weeks - then 1 scoop daily
- Body weight 15-30kg - 4 scoops daily for 3 weeks - then 2 scoops daily
- Body weight over 30kg - 6 scoops daily for 3 weeks - then 3 scoops daily
Rose Hip Vital as seen on Today Tonight Video
|Brand||Rose Hip Vital|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Great Product Great ServiceBy: Shelly on 24 June 2020Rose hip vital for dogs is a great product, I have been using it for a while now and it is working well on my 2 labs. I have purchased a few items now from the vet shed and they are fantastic. Great service, quick postage. Highly recommend the vet shed. Thanks so much.
Rose hip vitalBy: Mairi on 24 August 2018Brought this at the start of the month, I reckon it’s working now it’s had time to get into his system. Our dog is 12 years old, was struggling before now running around.
Rose Hip VitalBy: Jaimee Long on 9 August 2018Has really helped with my Labs early arthritis
Rosehip vitalBy: Marjorie Cardwell on 14 April 2018Great product Quick delivery
Best product ever!!!By: Sharon Cooper on 15 March 2018This is the best product on the market for dogs with arthritis, injury, l used this product on my 13yo English Staffie with an ACL knee tear, along with massage, gentle excersize and patience, she is now back to her old self running, jumping and very happy! I was quoted $2500.00 for her surgery but chose to try this instead given her age, l am now using it on my 13yo male staffie with the same injury, l am sure that with this product and committed rehabilitation he will also be back to his old self in a few months!
Rosehip Vital ExtraordinaireBy: CAROLYN YENCKEN on 28 July 2016Recently I ran out of this product for my 13 year old Vizsla (dog) and within a few days she was walking around like she was 20, once I got her back on it she was right again and running around like a 6 year old, sometimes you forget the benefit of such products until you see the difference not being on them makes!