PAW OsteoAdvanced Joint Care Chews (300g) contain a unique combination of Green lipped mussel, Curcumin & Boswellia to provide triple action anti-inflammatory support to help relieve arthritic symptoms in dogs.
- Shown to help reduce inflammation & support osteoarthritic joints
- Contains Green lipped mussel, Curcumin & Boswellia - triple action anti-inflammatory support to help relieve arthritic symptoms in dogs
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin to support healthy joint cartilage
- High quality, natural ingredients supported by scientific evidence
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Highly palatable tasty kangaroo based chew
- Easy to give to your pet on a daily basis
- Each chew is approx. 5g
- Each 300g tub contains approx. 60 chews
Why Use OsteoAdvanced Chews?
PAW OsteoAdvanced is ideal for pets showing symptoms associated with osteoarthritis. Common signs of osteoarthritis may include:
- Reduced mobility
- Reluctance to get out of bed, jump up on the couch/car or exercise
- Signs of pain (i.e. whimpering) when touched
If you notice any of these signs in your pooch, discuss the use of PAW OsteoAdvanced, as part of a multi-modal treatment plan, with your veterinarian.
Feed PAW OsteoAdvanced chews once daily with meals, as per the following recommended dosage:
- 0-10kg: 1/2 chew once daily
- 10-20kg: 1 chew once daily
- 20-40kg: 1-2 chews once daily
- Over 40kg: 3 chews once daily
Duration: Give for as long as recommended by your veterinarian.
- For animal consumption only
- Consult your vet before using this product
- Use with precaution in pregnant or lactating animals
- This product contains seafood
- This product is not an alternative treatment in acute joint inflammation
Kangaroo meal (meat & bone), Rye & Soy flour, Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus), Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulphate, Curcuma longa root extract dry conc. phospholipid complex, Boswellia serrata resin extract, water, technical additives, natural colour & flavour.