Oralject Sheep and Goat Wormer 30ml
Treats 2 average sized adult sheep or goats
Notify me when back in stock
Oralject Sheep and Goat wormer Oralject Goat and Sheep wormer comes in a convenient dial-adose applicator. This means that you just have to dial up the dose on the tube and then get straight into drenching your goats or sheep.
- The easiest way to worm small numbers of goats or sheep
- Contains morantel citrate
- Easy to use dial-a-dose applicator
1. Dose at 1ml / per 3kg bodyweight Ensure you weigh your goats or sheep to get the correct weight for dosing.
2. Turn the top ring until the required dose setting appears on the left margin of ring.
3. Insert the nozzle into the animal’s empty mouth and deposit the paste on the back of tongue.
4. Lift the animal’s chin and hold its mouth closed for a few seconds to ensure that the full dose is swallowed
Effective against mature and immature roundworms in sheep and goats, including benzimidazole resistant strains.
- Barber’s pole worm
- Black scour worm
- Small brown stomach
- Stomach hair worm
- Thin necked intestinal worm
- Large mouthed bowel worm
- Large bowel worm
- Small intestinal worms
PRECAUTION Internal parasites may develop resistance to anthelmintics compounds. If failure of Morantel citrate is suspected seek vet advice
COMPOSITION Morantel citrate 30mg/mL
WITHHOLDING PERIODS Meat: 7 days
Milk: Do not use in female sheep or goats that are producing, or may in the future produce milk or milk products for human consumption.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.