Monthly spot-on for the treatment and prevention of Fleas, Heartworm, Ear Mites and Intestinal Worms.
- Affordable year round protection for your furry friend
- Fleas do not need to bite to be killed
- Stops fleas feeding in 3-5 minutes
- Water resistant - bath, rain and even shampoo!
- Includes both imidacloprid (100g/L) and moxidectin (10g/L)
Moxiclear may be safely applied to heartworm infected dogs and cats therefore there is no absolute requirement for a heartworm test before commencing treatment. However a diagnostic test for heartworm prior to commencing treatment is recommended to ensure the optimum health of pets.
How to use:
1. Remove the tube (pipette) from the outer sachet using scissors or fold along diagonal line to expose nick; tear at back of nick.
2. Hold the tube (pipette) upright.
3. Tap the narrow part of the tube (pipette) to ensure the contents remain within the main body of the tube (pipette).
4. Twist or snap back the tip.
5. Site of application.
6. The animal should be standing for easy application. Remove any collar prior to application and replace when product is dry. Part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube (pipette) on the skin and squeeze the tube (pipette) firmly twice to apply the solution directly on the skin. Avoid pet’s eyes or mouth.
7. Record treatment date and repeat monthly or as directed. MOXICLEAR remains efficacious following shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain. If washing animal during use of this product use a soap free shampoo.
8. Occasionally hair loss may occur at application site. This is usually a single occurrence and hair will grow back eventually.
MoxiclearBy: Anne Buckley on 14 February 2020Seems like a good product that does everything.One of the best things is that it is much cheaper than other products which do the same thing
catBy: jenny on 31 August 2019top product seems to be working well