Essential 6 for dogs 10-20kg
Dogs with dry flaky skin, oily coats or unpleasant odours? Try Essential 6, the new spot-on skin care product that’s easy to apply.
Essential 6 has a unique combination of Omega 6 & Omega 3 essential fatty acids and essential oils that increase skin hydration and maintain coat and skin health, making it ideal for dogs and cats with dry skin, dandruff, oily coats or those who have a constant bad odour.
International trials* have clinically proven that Essential 6 can:
Improve coat shine
Re-balance an oily coat
Reduce unpleasant odours
Reduce non seasonal hair loss
How Essential 6 works?
Essential 6 works by replenishing skin hydration levels in the epidermis layer (the hydrolipidic film). Once Essential 6 is applied to the skin it works as follows:
1) It bio-diffuses through the skin and is stored in the sebaceous glands.
2) It is progressively released from the sebaceous glands.
3) It is then distributed along the body and absorbed into the skin.
4)This regulates trans-epidermal water loss (i.e. evaporation through the skin) to optimise skin hydration and maintain the cutaneous ecosystem balance.
5) It also reduces odour and leaves your pet naturally fresh smelling.
How To Use Essential 6
To apply Essential 6 follow the simple steps below:
1) Break the snap-off top along the scored line, making sure the top is completely removed from the pipette.
2) Part the coat at the neck (between the shoulder blades) and/or at a spot along the spine, until the skin is visible.
3) Empty the contents directly onto the skin at one or more spots.
Initial Use: Apply one pipette directly to the skin once a week for eight weeks.
Maintenance Use: Apply one pipette directly to the skin every two weeks.
Essential 6 should not be applied two days before or after washing.
PAW always recommends regular grooming and brushing.
Aid to coat conditionBy: linda on 12 September 2011This is a great product to assist particularly elderly dogs when their restricted diet does not allow natural oils to fully lubricate their coat - and it smells great as well!