Horse wormer that you can add to feed
Notify me when back in stock
Eraquell Pellets are recommended for the treatment and control of common worms and bots including:
• Large strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp.,
• Small strongyles (Redworms) including Benzimidazole (BZ)
resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.)
• Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
• Large roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum)
• Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
• Intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri)
• Lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
• All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
• Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. larvae
(summer sores) and Onchocera spp. microfilariae (Cutaneous
Note: Does not treat or control tapeworm. For effective control of tapeworms, it is
recommended to use Equimax®, Equimax® LV, Equimax® Elevation or Strategy-T®
a minimum of twice annually.
Eraquell Pellets are not recommended for use in foals, due to risk
of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes
Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.
Each sachet of Eraquell Pellets treats a horse up to 700kg.
35g sachet of pellets.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
EraquellBy: Pam Woolnough on 26 December 2020Easy and effective.