KER B Quiet 4kg
Calming supplement for horses
Notify me when back in stock
A thiamine supplement that may help to calm nervous horses.
B Quiet is a supplement formulated to support horses suffering the symptoms of Thiamine deficiency such as hyper-irritability, nervousness and reduced appetite.
A deficiency of thiamine has been shown to lead to nervous behaviour. B-Quiet provides concentrated levels of thiamine to treat the symptoms of thiamine deficiency. In hard working horses or those on high grain diets, production of thiamine by intestinal bacteria may be reduced because of stress and hindgut acidosis.
Thiamine plays a vital role in carbohydrate metabolism and nerve transmission. When the levels of Thiamine fall below essential levels then weight loss and or anxious/nervous behaviour may result.
- To nutritionally support excitable and highly strung horses
- Horses which are poor travellers and/or anxious away from home
- Horses which are prone to tying-up
- Mares who become irritable when in season
- Horses "heated up" by grain
- As an alternative to vitamin B1 injections
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For anxious or nervous horses, or those displaying other signs of thiamine deficiency the following amounts should be fed daily.
Mix well with feed:
- 30g* per day - mix into the feed for as long as signs persist.
- 30g per day - for horses on high grain intakes or those in heavy training
- Double doses (60g per day) may be given for 2 days prior to a show, competition or racing
1 heaped scoop = 30 g
Thiamine (Vitamin B) Supplement for Horses
A supplement formulated to provide horses with thiamine, an essential B vitamin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
|Nutrient||Concentration||Per 30 g|
|Thiamine (Vit B)||33,333 mg||1,000 mg|
|Thiamine (Vit B1)||1,000 mg||33,333 mg|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Product and serviceBy: Jose on 15 July 2021This product is absolutely amazing, it has changed my horse for the better, he had gotten to a point where I first initially thought could not come back from, since starting this product he is now himself again and if not more. And the service fromVet shed is also great, postage was quick and no hassle at all!
Highly recommend The Vet ShedBy: Kelly on 22 December 2017Very happy with my purchase, The Vet Shed had the best price on this product. Postage was very quick - especially over Christmas. Although I've only been using this product for about 7 days now my gelding does seem to be a little more settled.