Bravecto Plus for Medium Cats (>2.8-6.25kg) Blue x 2 pack (4 months protection)
Notify me when back in stock
Bravecto Plus is a revolutionary advancement in feline healthcare. With 2 x longer lasting flea, paralysis tick and heartworm protection PLUS worm and ear mite treatment in just one simple and easy single spot on treatment.
- Treatment and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations for 3 months.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus) for 10 weeks.
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs.
- Reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas.
- Prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis) for 2 months.
- Treatment and control of roundworm (Toxocara cati and Toxascaris leonina).
- Treatment and control of hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme and Uncinaria stenocephala).
- Treatment and control of ear mites (Otodectes cynotis).
- Effective treatment and prevention of fleas on cats for 3 months.
- Kills pre-existing and new infestations of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) for 10 weeks.
- Effective prevention against heartworm for 2 months.
- Treatment and control of roundworm and hookworm.
- Treatment and control of ear mites.
- Safe for use in kittens from 9 weeks of age, weighing at least 1.2 kg.
- One fuss free spot-on treatment covers beyond the length of the average flea life cycle, providing rapid and persistent
- Effective against fipronil-resistant strains of fleas.
- Newly emerged adult fleas on a cat are killed before viable eggs are produced
Bravecto plus for cats.By: Carla on 11 July 20195 star rating What a great product. It is for fleas, tick, parasites etc. am so happy that this product is available and at a reasonable cost and covers above for 3 months. Thank you bravecto and The Vet Shed
Happy customerBy: Kim on 23 June 2019Great product at a great price!
Bravecto flea & tick control for catsBy: Chris Lindsay on 29 March 2019As we live in tick heaven, here on the Sapphire Coast, and I have 2 long haired cats to protect from these awful critters,and have also had huge vet bills for treatment of one of my cats from multiple tick bites, it is important to keep up-to-date with this relatively new and terrific treatment for tick control. My order was shipped almost immediately after purchasing online, and is cheaper than buying through the local vet. Wouldn't do without tick control....ever!!