For 6 in 1 cover all year round treat:
Buy 1 x For 2 months protection
Buy 2 x For 4 months protection
Buy 3 x For 6 months protection
Bravecto Plus is a revolutionary advancement in feline healthcare. With 2 x longer lasting flea, paralysis tick and heartworm protection PLUS worm and ear mite treatment in just one simple and easy single spot on treatment.
- Treatment and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations for 3 months.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus) for 10 weeks.
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs.
- Reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas.
- Prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis) for 2 months.
- Treatment and control of roundworm (Toxocara cati and Toxascaris leonina).
- Treatment and control of hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme and Uncinaria stenocephala).
- Treatment and control of ear mites (Otodectes cynotis).
- Effective treatment and prevention of fleas on cats for 3 months.
- Kills pre-existing and new infestations of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) for 10 weeks.
- Effective prevention against heartworm for 2 months.
- Treatment and control of roundworm and hookworm.
- Treatment and control of ear mites.
- Safe for use in kittens from 9 weeks of age, weighing at least 1.2 kg.
- One fuss free spot-on treatment covers beyond the length of the average flea life cycle, providing rapid and persistent
- Effective against fipronil-resistant strains of fleas.
- Newly emerged adult fleas on a cat are killed before viable eggs are produced.
- 3 convenient weight ranges for cats from 1.2 – 12.5 kg.
Ideal for cats that:
✔Are currently on a monthly combination treatment - with Bravecto Plus you treat every 2 months, half as many treatments for your cat.
✔ Are at risk of paralysis tick - only Bravecto® Plus combines paralysis tick, flea and worm protection in one simple spot- on.
✔Are difficult to treat for roundworm and hookworm with a tablet.
How To Use Bravecto Plus Spot on for Cats
1. Remove Bravecto from its child safe packaging.
2. Hold the tube straight up and give the cap one twist to break the seal.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE CAP AS IT DOES NOT COME OFF.
3. Ensure the animals back is horizontal. Part the hair and apply directly to the skin.
4. Apply at the base of the skull, to ensure product cannot be licked. For cats under 6.25kg, apply in one spot. For cats over 6.25kg, apply in two spots.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.