Aristopet Allwormer for Dogs & Puppies 10kg Tablets 6 pack
controls 11 gastrointestinal worms
Notify me when back in stock
Aristopet Allwormer tablets control all 11 gastrointestinal worms in dogs including roundowrm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Uncinaria stenocephala), whipworms (Trichuris vulpis) and tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia ovis, Taenia hydatigena, Taenia pisiformis) plus Hydatid tapeworm (Echinococcus granulosus). T
- They are economical and easy to use. Tablets are double scored for easy administration to dogs from 1.5kg weight and upward.
- Aristopet Allwormer tablets can be used safely for puppies, pregnant and lactating bitches and older dogs. These intestinal wormers represent excellent value for money and are a great buy for breeders.
- This product is contraindicated for use in dogs under 1.5kg in weight
- Each Tablet will treat a 10kg body weight
- Does not control heartworm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
The best complete worming tabletBy: Mika Bay on 23 April 2019I have tried other types and brands, but have again returned to Aristopet. I have found it to be the very best worming tablets that cover all intesternal worms. Fast working, no side affects, no matter how big or small the dog. 100% satisfied 100% value for money.