A complete and balanced diet for indoor cats
- Chicken is the #1 ingredient
- Reduces Hairballs and their symptoms: Includes the natural active ingredient Beet Pulp. This fibre source has been shown to effectively reduce the frequency of hairballs.
- Contains nutrients to support dental health: The inclusion of Sodium Tripolyphosphate (STPP) binds salivary calcium, helping prevent plaque calcification, to promote dental health.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Contains scientifically proven levels of Vitamin C and Vitamin E to help increase the level of antioxidants in your pet. Antioxidants help prevent cellular damage and provide a natural defence for your pet against Australia’s harsh climatic conditions.
- Reduces litter box odour
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Contains enhanced levels of zinc and linoleic acid. These nutrients along with natural sources of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids have been shown to help improve skin & coat condition.
- Maintain Healthy Urinary Tract: Feeding studies have clinically proven ADVANCE LUTD reduces the risk of lower urinary tract disease (LUTD). A highly digestible formula and controlled levels of minerals, promotes the production of slightly acidic urine.
Chicken, Corn Gluten, Rice, Corn , Chicken Tallow, Tuna, Chicken Digest, Iodised Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Plant Extracts (Slippery Elm Bark, Tomato Powder (source of Lycopene), Psyllium Husk, Marigold Meal (source of Lutein), Yucca Extract), Sunflower Oil, Methionine, Turkey, Taurine, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Manganese Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B3, Vitamin A, Antioxidants, Copper Sulphate, Iron Sulphate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Citric Acid, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B9.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.