Advance Canine Adult Toy/Small Breed Turkey & Rice 3kg
Specifically formulated for toy & small breeds
Notify me when back in stock
A highly palatable and digestible, complete and balanced diet for toy and small breeds. High quality Australian turkey as the protein source.
- Turkey is the #1 ingredient
- Tempts fussy eaters - Great tasting formula with high quality ingredients.
- Tartar Reduction Formula - Formulated with an active ingredient that binds calcium in the saliva to help reduce tartar formation to promote dental health.
- Antioxidant Vitamin E - Clinically proven to increase antioxidant level. Helps provide a natural defence against Australias climate.
- Fermentable Prebiotic Fibre - helps support a balanced gut microbiome plus a highly digestable formula. Improves stool quality and smell.
- Controlled mineral level - Promotes increased water turnover and a healthy urinary tract.
- Omega 3 and 6 plus zinc - Support skin and coat helth.
Turkey Meal, Rice, Rice Flour, Chicken Fat, Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavour (Chicken), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Minerals, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Inulin, Vitamins, Methionine, Antioxidants.
Rice, Sorghum, Turkey, Chicken Digest, Chicken Tallow, Beet Pulp, Iodised Salt, Sunflower Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Plant Extracts (Tomato Powder (source of Lycopene), Marigold Meal (source of Lutein)), Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Iron Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B5, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Selenium, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9.
|Nutrient||per 100g||Grams per 1000kcal|
|Crude Protein (not less than)||22.0%||62.0g|
|Crude Fat (not less than)||13.0%||36.6g|
|Moisture (not more than)||8.50%||23.9g|
Average metabolisable Energy 365 kcals/100g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Advance adult small Breed turkey and rice 3 kg.By: Bernadette on 21 September 2019My dog loves this food. The pieces are the right size for a little dog.