Adaptil Junior is the effective solution to comfort newly adopted puppies and facilitate their education.
The Adaptil Junior Adjustable Collar for puppies is helps reduce night crying, separation anxiety, training and socialisation. Adaptil Junior contains a synthetic copy of the 'dog appeasing pheromone' which a mother naturally releases to calm and reassure her litter.
It is completely scentless and species specific, so will not have any effect on humans or other pets.
Adaptil comforts puppies in new or stressful environments, and helps them to cope more easily with visitors and strangers, as well as new family members and situations. The Adaptil Collar is easy to use. The dog’s body temperature warms the collar and encourages the diffusion of pheromones into the local environment. It is vital the Adaptil Collar is in close contact with the dog’s skin at all times.
- Scientifically proven and backed by studies to support all claims
- Trusted - used by vets, trainers and behaviour veterinarians
- Provides four weeks of constant support
- Helps puppies settle into a new environment or home
- Reduces night crying and separation anxiety
- Helps with socialisation in group envirnments
- Useful when there are changes to the family such as a new family member or pet or house moves
One colour: Blue
One size: Simply adjust and cut to the size you need.
Instructions: Fit snugly around dog's neck allowing space for two fingers between collar and neck. Replace every month. Leave the collar on your puppy continuously (except during washes).
Each collar lasts 4 weeks and can be replaced as required.
Active Ingredient: 50g/kg Synthetic Analogue of the Canine Appeasing Pheromone
An Adaptil collar will help relieve stress for everyone. Get yours now!