Pro-Kolin Enterogenic Sachet 4g 30 pack
Balances good & bad bacteria in the immune system
Notify me when back in stock
Pro-kolin Enterogenic sachets aid and assist the intestinal immue system by supporting the intestinal muosal barrier.
- Contains vitamin B12 which can be depleted after long periods of time in digestive upsets
- Probiotics to help keep the level of good bacteria nice and high
- Prebiotics to help the growth and stimulation of good bacteria
- Supports long term digestive efficiency
Administration Add daily to your pet's food for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
- <5kg body weight, give 1/2 sachet daily
- 5-15kg body weight, give 1 sachet daily
- 15-35kg body weight, give 2 sachets daily
- >35kg body weight, give 3 sachets daily
Alpha-glucan butyrogenic: A resistant starch that is fermented by the resident microflora to produce butyrate (a short-chain fatty acid) which is the preferred energy source for colonocytes (the cells lining the large intestine).
MPS Protect: A mucopolysaccharide that reinforces the intestinal mucin. Cobalamin (vitamin B12): For the maintenance of normal serum cobalamin levels, which can often be depleted in long-term digestive disturbances.
Probiotics: The EU-registered strain Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707. Prebiotics: A food source for beneficial bacteria.
Pro-Kolin Enterogenic contains Preplex prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharide and Gum arabic), mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS) and beta-glucans. Artificial beef and chicken flavouring: To improve palatability and compliance.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.