Advantage Red 4pk is for dogs 10-25kg . It is a "Spot On" flea preparation and can be used from any age. Advantage needs to be applied monthly and will also kill flea larvae in the surroundings of the treated animals. Advantage is safe for use on pregnant and lactating animals. It is not necessary to treat unweaned puppies Advantage as treatment of the mother protects the litter while in contact. Treat the mother with Advantge until weaning, then treat individual puppies
Advantage kills fleas on your dog fast
The spot-on that doesn’t need fleas to bite to take effect. Advantage stops fleas biting fast.
Why choose Advantage?
Fastest relief from painful bites
• Stops fleas biting in 3-5 minutes.1
• The fastest product to kill fleas on contact, without the need to bite. So pets suffer less of those painful flea bites and less Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
• Breaks the flea lifecycle
• Prevents infestation if your treated pet comes into contact with other pets with fleas.
• Kills adult fleas and flea larvae within 20 minutes of contact.
Lasts all month and is easy to use
• Simply squeeze the dose onto the back of your dog, between the shoulder blades (see directions for use for dogs over 25 kg). Advantage then spreads across the skin and through the coat, where it is effective against fleas for 1 month.
Advantage is waterproof
• Advantage treated dogs can do what they like to do without you worrying about their flea protection. Advantage remains efficacious following soap-free shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain.
Advantage is safe and effective
• Advantage is so safe it can be used on puppies from day one. It can also be used on pregnant and lactating bitches.
• Yes it's true, Advantage is so safe you can use it on your pet rabbit or ferret too.