RANVET AMINOVITE PLUS
Aminovite Plus is a premium grade multi-vitamin & mineral feed supplement formulated specifically for horses. AMINOVITE PLUS uses chelated (organic) trace minerals for optimum bioavailability and absorption, and supplies added Prokura Yeast (palatability and added digestive enzymes).
Vitamin and trace mineral deficiencies can play absolute havoc with your horse's overall body function, directly affecting their ability to perform at an optimum level.
Ranvet AMINOVITE PLUS is a premium grade supplement, ORGANIC trace minerals are included in the formulation. The Copper, Selenium, Zinc and Chromium are two to three times more bio-available than standard forms of these trace minerals.
||Each kg provides
||Each 60g daily dose provides
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
|Vitamin A (retinol)
||210 x 103iu
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
||25.7 x 103iu
|Vitamin E (tocopherol)
|Niacin (nicotinic acid)
Directions For Use:
Vitamin and trace mineral deficiencies occur in all horse diets, making supplementation essential in order to ensure maximum body function and optimum athletic efficiency, growth and reproduction.
Mix the prescribed dose through the dry feed daily, spread over two feeds when possible.
A measure is provided. One level measure provides 30g
Racehorses in training 60g daily
Spelling horses, weanlings, yearlings 30g daily
Pregnant & lactating mares 30g daily
Stallions at stud 60g daily
Foals (creep fed) 15g daily
Pack Sizes: Provides sufficient AMINOVITE PLUS for:
1kg - 16 days for one horse in work, 32 days for pregnant / lactating / spelling horse
3kg - 50 days for one horse in work, 100 days for pregnant / lactating / spelling horse
16kg - 266 days for one horse in work, 133 days for two horses in work
1. Supplies B group vitamins Essential for energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats, especially in high grain/high energy diets
2. Supplies chelated (organic) trace minerals Absorption and bioavailability increased 2-5 times over standard inorganic mineral complexes.
3. Supplies all essential nutrients commonly Efficiently balances deficient diets,
deficient in most diets particularly high grain diets or poor pasture.
4. Safe for stallions, pregnant & lactating mares, Does not contravene racing rules. Non-toxic.
foals and training horses
5. Powder for distribution through food Does not sift out. Easily mixed into food