Oster A5 2 Speed Clippers
2 speed professional clipper heavy duty
Notify me when back in stock
Professional animal clippers used by groomers and veterinarians. These clippers have an insulated cord and comes complete with a size 10 blade, blade guard, blade oil, cleaning brush and a 1 year warranty.
The detachable blade system allows quick and easy blade changes. Extra air vents on end cap improves cooling.
The 2 speed Oster A5 have cooler running and a more powerful 45 watt motor. The 2 speed also has all the features of the A5 single speed clipper with the advantage of a second speed.
Normal speed is for general grooming and precise clipping around the face and ears of pets. This speed is also recommended for trimming udders on dairy stock.
High speed is 1/3 faster and is designed for fast body clipping. These clippers also come with a 1 year warranty.
These clippers weigh approx 586gm with blade attached
Warranty Information - All warranty claims are to be taken up with Botany Bay directly to avoid double handling. The Vet Shed does not accept returns of clippers direct back to The Vet Shed. All returns for any faults, warranties or repairs are to be done directly with Botany Bay, They are the experts on these products there is no point sending back to The Vet Shed as it will just slow down the process.
Your product is covered by Botany Bay Imports Exports Pty Ltd for a period of 1 year from date of purchase against any manufacturing faults.
- All products returned for repair under warranty must have proof of purchase (copy of your receipt). No Proof - No Warranty. ( if you have lost your invoice The Vet Shed can easily supply you with another )
- The product that is sent in for warranty that is over 6 months old and up to 12 months old, warranty parts will be replaced but where the product has done a lot of work a service charge will be made out.
- Any products sold by us that are repaired by other than Botany Bay Imports Exports Pty Ltd or an authorised service agent will not be covered under warranty e.g. pulled apart or fitted with non-genuine parts.
- Unless returned clipper is "new" our policy is to re sharpen all clipper blades. Reason, on return clipper may not cut due to blunt blades. These will be charged accordingly.
- All inward freight/postage is to be paid by the customer.
- If warranty - clipper will be returned postage paid.
- If not warranty, return freight will be charged.
If maintenance service or service under warranty is required forward the product to Botany Bay Imports Exports Pty Ltd, PO Box 260, BOTANY NSW 2019. Ph: 02 4624 8950 Fax: 02 9700 1171.
When returning the product for service or warranty, please ensure the following:
- Postage is prepaid
- Use sturdy packaging to protect the product against damage in transit - such damage is not covered by the warranty.
- Include your name, address and proof of purchase
- Provide a detailed description of the fault
- When sending a clipper do send the blades - but not attached to the clipper to avoid damage in transit.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
A5 2 Speed ClippersBy: Peter Freeman on 21 October 2017The clippers were just what we were looking for, easy to use, do the job as stated and for the first time my Dog does not move about while Grooming as the clippers do the job fast and with much less stress on my Pet.
Oster A5 2 speed clippersBy: Margareta Gabudean on 30 September 2016professional tool to have
Oster A5 2 Speed ClippersBy: collette on 17 September 2016Great Product, Easy to use..clips the finest of hair on our little dog