LickiMat BUDDY Slow Feeder Mat for small dogs & cats 20 x 20 cm
Boredom buster dog mat
Notify me when back in stock
The LickiMat Buddy Slow Feeder Mat is an ideal solution to keep your pet occupied and entertained whilst you are not at home. Make meal or treat times last longer with this special mat which you can spread with your cat or dog's favourite treat. No more bored pets!
- Lickimat Buddy, with its cross maze design, is perfect for trapping chunky treats like mushy meat or fish.
- By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment
- made from non-toxic food grade TPR
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8" x 8"
- suitable for puppies, small and medium dogs (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- freezer safe
- hand washable
- Works well as a slow feeder for cats. Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
- Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing a calming the hormone into the body
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- Comes in Comes in random colours - we will choose the colour for you
- For tasty ideas for your pet visit http://lickimat.blogspot.com/
Lick lick yum yum!By: Judy on 4 January 2020My puppy loves her lickimat. Great for yogurt and peanut butter treats and good puppy entertainment. Only down side is that corners make good chew toys unless you quick to pick it up.
Love this product, definitely works, highly recommBy: Aleisha on 10 November 2019So happy I purchased the LickiMat Buddy slow feeder mat. It definitely works, I have a 7 month old puppy that likes to guts her food down as soon as you put it in front of her. Now with the mat it is a slower process. I squash her favourite food into the mat then put other food on top. My puppy eats the top food quickly or throws it off to the side for later and then focuses in getting her favourite food out of all the bits that it’s stuck in on the mat. This takes a while or she gets bored with it and comes back later for another go. It keeps her amused for a lot longer than a normal plate for feeding and it now also takes her longer to eat her food than my other dog who she would annoy once she was done hers. Hence, it’s a lot easier at feeding time now that I have the LickiMat.
Loving it!By: Bella on 31 October 2019My name is Bella and I am addicted to my lickimat. I’m a Jack Russell x mini Foxy and I’m an eight year young rescue pup. Mum freezes tuna on my mat and it gives me 15, yes 15, minutes of pure pleasure. It arrived quickly and I have it for lunch! Thank you Vet Shed!