Hills Science Diet Feline Kitten 2kg
Balanced Diet for Growing Kittens
Notify me when back in stock
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development cat food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for growing kittens.
- Supports healthy brain & eye development
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colours, flavors, or preservatives
- Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old.
- Pregnant or nursing cats.
Not Recommended For:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy development of brain, eyes & learning ability||Natural DHA||Natural DHA from high quality fish oil supports healthy brain and eye development.|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamin C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant multivitamins C+E protect the immune system to support your pet between vaccinations|
|Digestibility||Natural High Quality Ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal|
Daily Feeding Guide
- Helpful Tips
- For kittens/pregnant cats: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give her the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your kitten to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Adult cat foods once she reaches 1 year of age.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Dry 4030 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||104 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||712 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
|Brand||Hills Science Diet|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Vet Shed users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.