Episoothe SIS Shampoo 500ml
moisturising oatmeal shampoo for dogs
Notify me when back in stock
A soothing, colloidal oatmeal based shampoo, leaving your pet's coat clean, healthy and smelling fresh
- A soothing, moisturising oatmeal shampoo.
- Reinforces skin barrier function with Glucotechnology.
- Stimulates skin defence with Defensin Technology.
- Soap free
- Natural oatmeal shampoo with Skin Innovative Science: containing Glycotechnology to reinforce skin barrier function and Defensin Technology to stimulate the skin’s own natural defences.
- Fruity scent
- Dogs and cats with normal, itchy or dry skin.
- As a topical treatment for dogs or cats where shampooing may offer some relief of itching or dry skin.
- Contains colloidal oatmeal which delivers a superior effect, particularly beneficial when animals are itchy and shampooing may offer some relief.
- Defensin Technology comprises two plant extracts shown to stimulate the body’s own defence mechanisms.
- Glycotechnology, a combination of saccharides, has been shown to decrease microbial adherence.
- Colloidal oatmeal 21 mg/mL
- Glycotechnology (Rhamnose, Galactose, Mannose, Lauryl glucoside)
- Defensin technology (Peumus boldus leaf extract, Spiraea ulmaria extract)
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use lukewarm water to thoroughly wet the skin and coat. Use a sponge to wet the skin around the face.
- Apply shampoo to several points over the body. Gently massage into the coat and skin thoroughly.
- Leave shampoo on for 5 – 10 minutes to allow for sufficient contact time and bet results.
- Thoroughly rinse off shampoo using lukewarm water.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Episoothe sis shampoo & conditionerBy: Kay Eustace on 15 March 2021this product was recommended by my vet when my poodle had a skin allergy and it helped give him relief. it also has an ingredient to help prevent any further allergies and I would recommend it for anyone in a similar situation with their pet. I use this shampoo & conditioner all the time now.
product - Episoothe SIS Shampoo 500mlBy: MICHAEL BARRETT on 10 August 2019the product arrived when expected and in good condition. The product description on your website could have been clearer since the manufacturer has upgraded the product and its packaging. The alternative supplier was about $2.00/bottle net cheaper after freight but their website froze during the ordering process, so you got the business. May I suggest you sharpen your pencil for next time and update all the product descriptions.
Good for dogs with sensitive skinBy: Lillian on 14 October 2013This is one of the few shampoos I use foe my sensitive skin staffies. It smoothes their skin and appear to reduce the itching. Works. I recommend this product.
Episoothe Shampoo 500 ml30 September 2013This product was recommended by my Vet for the black labrador's skin. It works a treat and both dogs like the smell and
This product is fantastic - great for sensitive skBy: Loren on 30 June 2011This product is fantastic - great for sensitive skin, nice smell and easy to lather!