Wombaroo Lorikeet & Honeyeater 9kg
complete, balanced diet for all nectar-eating species
Notify me when back in stock
A complete, balanced diet for all nectar-eating species
- This includes lorikeets, lories, honeyeaters, wattlebirds, miners, sunbirds & hummingbirds
- Dissolves in water to make a nectar that mimics the natural diet.
- Liquid stays in solution, so no separation of nutritional components.
- Low fibre and starch content, so excellent for digestive health.
- Moderate iron and vitamin A levels to minimise excessive iron storage.
To make 100mL: Mix 3 scoops of powder (30g) with 80mL of warm water.
To make 1 Litre: Mix 300g of powder with 800mL of warm water.
Add half the water to the powder first and mix until dispersed. Then add the remaining water and mix thoroughly. Prepared food can be stored in the fridge for a day or can be frozen for up to 2 weeks. It is useful to make-up larger quantities and store it frozen in small portions (eg ice cube trays), so that the required daily feed volumes can be easily thawed out.
Feeding Captive Birds
Use as the maintenance diet for captive lorikeets, lories & honeyeaters. Do not overfeed as this is wasteful and may cause obesity in captive birds. Birds should be offered fresh fruit and blossom daily. Feed guidelines for aviary birds are given below:
Premium product!By: Jodie Kelly on 22 June 2020As a wildlife carer, I want to feed these birds the best quality food which is closest to its natural diet. It does not seperate like some other wet mixes do and the birds love it!
Wombaroo Lorikeet & Honeyeater 9kgBy: 326RAR on 27 February 2020Bulk the best way to buy and local too.
WombarooBy: Emilie Eigner on 14 November 2019Quick delivery