|Buy 2 to 10:||Pay $65.00 ea|
Advantix kills ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, sandflies and lice. In addition, ticks, mosquitoes or sandflies that come into contact with Advantix on your dog are quickly repelled so they don\'t try to attach or bite. And ticks that are repelled soon die even after dropping off your dog.
The paralysis tick is the single most dangerous parasite for dogs on the eastern coast of Australia. Just one tick is capable of causing paralysis and death. Used every two weeks, Advantix repels and kills this serious pest. Ticks that don't attach can't cause paralysis. Used monthly, Advantix will also repel and kill Brown Dog ticks and Bush ticks.
Just like Advantage, The Fast Flea Control, Advantix stops fleas feeding within 3-5 minutes and has been shown to kill both adult and larval fleas within 20 minutes of contact. Within 12 hours of the first application of Advantix, 98-100% of the fleas on your dog will be dead. In addition, Advantix reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis.
Just like mosquitoes and sandflies worry you, your dog can be affected too. Advantix repels and kills mosquitoes and sand flies and has the added bonus of controlling lice in dogs.
Advantix is easy to use. Once applied to your dog's skin it spreads rapidly over the outside of your dog. Advantix remains on the skin and is not absorbed into the bloodstream
Advantix for Dogs
Zaps ticks, fleas and other nasties before they bite dogs.
Designed exclusively for dogs, Advantix is the only spot-on that kills and repels deadly ticks before they have a chance to bite and attach to your dog.
Plus, it protects against fleas and irritating, flying biting insects.
Why choose Advantix?
Advantix repels and kills paralysis ticks
• A single adult Paralysis tick can paralyse and even kill your dog. Advantix repels and kills these deadly parasites.
(For Paralysis Tick control Advantix for Dogs must be applied every 2 weeks).
Advantix repels and kills Brown Dog ticks and Bush ticks
• These ticks can infest in large numbers, becoming unsightly and difficult to rid for dog owners and irritating for dogs.
Advantix kills fleas fast
• Stops fleas feeding within 3-5 minutes and kills fleas within 20 minutes of contact, all without the need for fleas to bite first. Goodbye, Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
Advantix repels and kills mosquitoes and sandflies
• Like their owners dogs can also suffer from mosquito and sand fly bites causing intense itching and scratching. Mosquitoes also have the potential to spread heartworm, infecting dogs as they feed.
Advantix repels and kills stable flies
• Stable flies leave painful bites, often drawing blood as they feed most notably around dogs ears.
Lasts all month and is easy to use
• Simply apply the dose to the back of your dog between the shoulder blades (see directions for use for dogs over 25 kg). From there it spreads across the skin and through the coat, where it is effective for 1 month.
• For Paralysis Tick control Advantix for Dogs must be applied every 2 weeks.